Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I'm so sorry 2008. You were good to me but I'm leaving you for something better - 2009 Baby!!! A bigger, better year is careening towards us in all its beautiful glory. Starting in Times Square with the full drop of a huge, silvery, twinkly ball ladened with hundreds of energy effecient light bulbs, the new year will be ushered in to us here on the East Coast. I'm oh so excited about 2009. I have only great plans for us and I know they will be fulfilled. I want to go back to school, preferably NYU to do the film/english thing. I want to finally get my license to drive. Hey Hey! Don't knock me. Come to NYC and you'll understand the reason why I've been avoiding this. But no longer will I be hampered down by fears. I will face them square in the face. Above all I wish for Happiness and Good Health for myself and my loved ones. With 2009 by my side, I only see positivity. I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I wish everyone a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!!!

What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments:

Copyright 2009 Ward of the Court
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft